21 February 2011

Task 1 Results

Here are the Task 1 Results:
            
Best to Worst
 

          
              3mmag9- Gymnastics


Your scenery was great! It actually showed me
you had the time to put up a nice scenery.
But your background was too safe.

                   

              Rascal313- Ballet                    

I love your scenery, but I thought you should have
added more poses. Overall, I thought it was very 
good.


 

               IrishLily09- Tap


I understand you had a glitch on your scenery, but like
Rascal313, you should have added more poses.




                     
               Diva6723- Jazz

Your scenery was good, but not great. Your poses
were flawless. But the background is too safe and it
was not the background I was expecting you to use.


                   

                  Eliminated:


JosephinaA
Jelizaveta123 








                              Task 2 will be posted tomorrow!

                         

                        




                           
                                                                     

2 comments: